Time in Oregon, United States
The exact time in Oregon is based on the time zones for Oregon. We will always try to give you the exact time for Oregon. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Oregon might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Oregon are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Oregon, and falls back one hour in the fall for Oregon. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Oregon to improve its tourism and depend less on Oregon's electricity supplies.
Current time and weather in Oregon, United States in other languages
Time changes DST in Oregon
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Oregon during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Oregon starts on:: Sunday 08 March 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -7h
- Daylight Saving Time in Oregon ends on: Sunday 01 November 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -8h
Sunrise and sunset times in Oregon
Sunrise in Oregon is at 04:48:49 and sunset time in Oregon is at 17:16:30.
- Length of the day in Oregon is 12:28 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 04:20:55 and ends at 17:44:24 hours
- Nautical twilight in Oregon begins at 03:47:55 and ends at 18:17:24 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Oregon begins at 03:14:00 and ends at 18:51:19 hours.
Oregon coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Oregon in the map of the world?
- Oregon's latitude: 41° 59' N
- Oregon's longitude: 89° 17' W