Time in Miami, United States
Time changes in Miami are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Miami, and falls back one hour in the fall for Miami. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Miami to improve its tourism and depend less on Miami's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Miami is based on the time zones for Miami. We will always try to give you the exact time for Miami. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Miami might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Miami, United States in other languages
Time changes DST in Miami
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Miami during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Miami starts on:: Sunday 08 March 2015 06:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -4h
- Daylight Saving Time in Miami ends on: Sunday 01 November 2015 07:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -5h
Sunrise and sunset times in Miami
Sunrise in Miami is at 07:06:05 and sunset time in Miami is at 18:02:12.
- Length of the day in Miami is 11:56 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:42:01 and ends at 18:26:17 hours
- Nautical twilight in Miami begins at 06:14:20 and ends at 18:53:58 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Miami begins at 05:46:59 and ends at 19:21:19 hours.
Miami coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Miami in the map of the world?
- Miami's latitude: 25° 45' N
- Miami's longitude: 80° 16' W