Time in Hawaii, United States
Time changes in Hawaii are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Hawaii, and falls back one hour in the fall for Hawaii. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Hawaii to improve its tourism and depend less on Hawaii's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Hawaii is based on the time zones for Hawaii. We will always try to give you the exact time for Hawaii. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Hawaii might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Hawaii, United States in other languages
Time changes DST in Hawaii
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Hawaii during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Hawaii starts on:: -
- Daylight Saving Time in Hawaii ends on: -
Sunrise and sunset times in Hawaii
Sunrise in Hawaii is at 06:47:14 and sunset time in Hawaii is at 18:36:01.
- Length of the day in Hawaii is 12:49 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:25:05 and ends at 18:58:10 hours
- Nautical twilight in Hawaii begins at 05:59:19 and ends at 19:23:56 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Hawaii begins at 05:33:35 and ends at 19:49:40 hours.
Hawaii coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Hawaii in the map of the world?
- Hawaii's latitude: 21° 6' N
- Hawaii's longitude: 157° 31' W