Time in Inglaterra, United Kingdom
Time changes in Inglaterra are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Inglaterra, and falls back one hour in the fall for Inglaterra. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Inglaterra to improve its tourism and depend less on Inglaterra's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Inglaterra is based on the time zones for Inglaterra. We will always try to give you the exact time for Inglaterra. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Inglaterra might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Inglaterra, United Kingdom in other languages
Time changes DST in Inglaterra
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Inglaterra during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Inglaterra starts on:: Sunday 29 March 2015 01:00 (DST) UTC/GMT +1h
- Daylight Saving Time in Inglaterra ends on: Sunday 25 October 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT 0h
Sunrise and sunset times in Inglaterra
Sunrise in Inglaterra is at 06:42:58 and sunset time in Inglaterra is at 17:46:18.
- Length of the day in Inglaterra is 11:03 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:09:11 and ends at 18:20:05 hours
- Nautical twilight in Inglaterra begins at 05:30:01 and ends at 18:59:14 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Inglaterra begins at 04:50:24 and ends at 19:38:52 hours.
Inglaterra coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Inglaterra in the map of the world?
- Inglaterra's latitude: 52° 9' N
- Inglaterra's longitude: 0° 42' W