Time in Paradise Island, The Bahamas
The exact time in Paradise Island is based on the time zones for Paradise Island. We will always try to give you the exact time for Paradise Island. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Paradise Island might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Paradise Island are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Paradise Island, and falls back one hour in the fall for Paradise Island. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Paradise Island to improve its tourism and depend less on Paradise Island's electricity supplies.
Time changes DST in Paradise Island
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Paradise Island during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Paradise Island starts on:: Sunday 08 March 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -4h
- Daylight Saving Time in Paradise Island ends on: Sunday 01 November 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -5h
Sunrise and sunset times in Paradise Island
Sunrise in Paradise Island is at 07:01:06 and sunset time in Paradise Island is at 19:25:31.
- Length of the day in Paradise Island is 12:24 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:38:12 and ends at 19:48:25 hours
- Nautical twilight in Paradise Island begins at 06:11:20 and ends at 20:15:16 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Paradise Island begins at 05:44:12 and ends at 20:42:25 hours.
Paradise Island coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Paradise Island in the map of the world?
- Paradise Island's latitude: 25° 4' N
- Paradise Island's longitude: 77° 19' W