Time in Foz de Iguazu, Brazil
Time changes in Foz de Iguazu are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Foz de Iguazu, and falls back one hour in the fall for Foz de Iguazu. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Foz de Iguazu to improve its tourism and depend less on Foz de Iguazu's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Foz de Iguazu is based on the time zones for Foz de Iguazu. We will always try to give you the exact time for Foz de Iguazu. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Foz de Iguazu might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Foz de Iguazu, Brazil in other languages
Time changes DST in Foz de Iguazu
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Foz de Iguazu during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Foz de Iguazu starts on:: Sunday 18 October 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -2h
- Daylight Saving Time in Foz de Iguazu ends on: Sunday 22 February 2015 03:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -3h
Sunrise and sunset times in Foz de Iguazu
Sunrise in Foz de Iguazu is at 07:13:57 and sunset time in Foz de Iguazu is at 20:29:47.
- Length of the day in Foz de Iguazu is 13:16 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:49:32 and ends at 20:54:12 hours
- Nautical twilight in Foz de Iguazu begins at 06:20:25 and ends at 21:23:19 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Foz de Iguazu begins at 05:50:20 and ends at 21:53:24 hours.
Foz de Iguazu coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Foz de Iguazu in the map of the world?
- Foz de Iguazu's latitude: 25° 32' S
- Foz de Iguazu's longitude: 54° 35' W