Time in Colima, Mexico
The exact time in Colima is based on the time zones for Colima. We will always try to give you the exact time for Colima. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Colima might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Colima are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Colima, and falls back one hour in the fall for Colima. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Colima to improve its tourism and depend less on Colima's electricity supplies.
Current time and weather in Colima, Mexico in other languages
Time changes DST in Colima
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Colima during 2014:
- Daylight Saving Time in Colima starts on:: Sunday 06 April 2014 07:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -5h
- Daylight Saving Time in Colima ends on: Sunday 26 October 2014 08:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -6h
Sunrise and sunset times in Colima
Sunrise in Colima is at 07:24:14 and sunset time in Colima is at 18:22:37.
- Length of the day in Colima is 11:58 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 07:00:26 and ends at 18:46:25 hours
- Nautical twilight in Colima begins at 06:33:03 and ends at 19:13:48 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Colima begins at 06:06:00 and ends at 19:40:51 hours.
Colima coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Colima in the map of the world?
- Colima's latitude: 19° 13' N
- Colima's longitude: 103° 43' W