Time in Ïdar, India
The exact time in Ïdar is based on the time zones for Ïdar. We will always try to give you the exact time for Ïdar. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Ïdar might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Ïdar are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Ïdar, and falls back one hour in the fall for Ïdar. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Ïdar to improve its tourism and depend less on Ïdar's electricity supplies.
Time changes DST in Ïdar
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Ïdar during 2021:
- Daylight Saving Time in Ïdar starts on:: -
- Daylight Saving Time in Ïdar ends on: -
Sunrise and sunset times in Ïdar
Sunrise in Ïdar is at 05:57:07 and sunset time in Ïdar is at 19:11:35.
- Length of the day in Ïdar is 13:14 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 05:32:53 and ends at 19:35:49 hours
- Nautical twilight in Ïdar begins at 05:04:03 and ends at 20:04:40 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Ïdar begins at 04:34:17 and ends at 20:34:25 hours.
Ïdar coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Ïdar in the map of the world?
- Ïdar's latitude: 23° 50' N
- Ïdar's longitude: 73° 0' E
Hotels to stay and book in Ïdar, India
If you are travelling for vacations to Ïdar and looking for to book a hotel at a good price, click on the hotels links below to find more information and details. You will find hotel rooms prices, payment methods, location and opening hours, that will help you booking the best hotel in Ïdar for your budget during your vacations.