Time in Wyoming, United States
Time changes in Wyoming are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Wyoming, and falls back one hour in the fall for Wyoming. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Wyoming to improve its tourism and depend less on Wyoming's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Wyoming is based on the time zones for Wyoming. We will always try to give you the exact time for Wyoming. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Wyoming might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Wyoming, United States in other languages
Time changes DST in Wyoming
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Wyoming during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Wyoming starts on:: Sunday 08 March 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -6h
- Daylight Saving Time in Wyoming ends on: Sunday 01 November 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -7h
Sunrise and sunset times in Wyoming
Sunrise in Wyoming is at 05:33:41 and sunset time in Wyoming is at 16:49:32.
- Length of the day in Wyoming is 11:16 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 05:06:10 and ends at 17:17:03 hours
- Nautical twilight in Wyoming begins at 04:34:20 and ends at 17:48:53 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Wyoming begins at 04:02:27 and ends at 18:20:46 hours.
Wyoming coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Wyoming in the map of the world?
- Wyoming's latitude: 41° 1' N
- Wyoming's longitude: 89° 48' W