Time in Trondheim, Norway
The exact time in Trondheim is based on the time zones for Trondheim. We will always try to give you the exact time for Trondheim. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Trondheim might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Trondheim are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Trondheim, and falls back one hour in the fall for Trondheim. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Trondheim to improve its tourism and depend less on Trondheim's electricity supplies.
Current time and weather in Trondheim, Norway in other languages
Time changes DST in Trondheim
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Trondheim during 2014:
- Daylight Saving Time in Trondheim starts on:: Sunday 30 March 2014 00:00 (DST) UTC/GMT +2h
- Daylight Saving Time in Trondheim ends on: Sunday 26 October 2014 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT +1h
Sunrise and sunset times in Trondheim
Sunrise in Trondheim is at 09:59:57 and sunset time in Trondheim is at 14:31:32.
- Length of the day in Trondheim is 05:32 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 08:46:28 and ends at 15:45:00 hours
- Nautical twilight in Trondheim begins at 07:40:01 and ends at 16:51:27 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Trondheim begins at 06:41:45 and ends at 17:49:43 hours.
Trondheim coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Trondheim in the map of the world?
- Trondheim's latitude: 63° 25' N
- Trondheim's longitude: 10° 25' E