Time in Todos Santos, Mexico
Time changes in Todos Santos are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Todos Santos, and falls back one hour in the fall for Todos Santos. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Todos Santos to improve its tourism and depend less on Todos Santos's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Todos Santos is based on the time zones for Todos Santos. We will always try to give you the exact time for Todos Santos. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Todos Santos might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Todos Santos, Mexico in other languages
Time changes DST in Todos Santos
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Todos Santos during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Todos Santos starts on:: Sunday 05 April 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -6h
- Daylight Saving Time in Todos Santos ends on: Sunday 25 October 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -7h
Sunrise and sunset times in Todos Santos
Sunrise in Todos Santos is at 06:38:17 and sunset time in Todos Santos is at 18:26:03.
- Length of the day in Todos Santos is 12:48 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:15:46 and ends at 18:48:35 hours
- Nautical twilight in Todos Santos begins at 05:49:35 and ends at 19:14:46 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Todos Santos begins at 05:23:25 and ends at 19:40:56 hours.
Todos Santos coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Todos Santos in the map of the world?
- Todos Santos's latitude: 23° 27' N
- Todos Santos's longitude: 110° 13' W