Time in Tijuana, Mexico
The exact time in Tijuana is based on the time zones for Tijuana. We will always try to give you the exact time for Tijuana. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Tijuana might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Tijuana are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Tijuana, and falls back one hour in the fall for Tijuana. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Tijuana to improve its tourism and depend less on Tijuana's electricity supplies.
Current time and weather in Tijuana, Mexico in other languages
Time changes DST in Tijuana
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Tijuana during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Tijuana starts on:: Sunday 08 March 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -7h
- Daylight Saving Time in Tijuana ends on: Sunday 01 November 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -8h
Sunrise and sunset times in Tijuana
Sunrise in Tijuana is at 05:43:59 and sunset time in Tijuana is at 19:45:57.
- Length of the day in Tijuana is 14:02 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 05:16:23 and ends at 20:13:33 hours
- Nautical twilight in Tijuana begins at 04:42:46 and ends at 20:47:10 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Tijuana begins at 04:06:47 and ends at 21:23:09 hours.
Tijuana coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Tijuana in the map of the world?
- Tijuana's latitude: 32° 31' N
- Tijuana's longitude: 117° 1' W