Time in Puebla, Mexico
Time changes in Puebla are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Puebla, and falls back one hour in the fall for Puebla. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Puebla to improve its tourism and depend less on Puebla's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Puebla is based on the time zones for Puebla. We will always try to give you the exact time for Puebla. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Puebla might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Puebla, Mexico in other languages
Time changes DST in Puebla
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Puebla during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Puebla starts on:: Sunday 05 April 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -5h
- Daylight Saving Time in Puebla ends on: Sunday 25 October 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -6h
Sunrise and sunset times in Puebla
Sunrise in Puebla is at 06:48:21 and sunset time in Puebla is at 18:39:53.
- Length of the day in Puebla is 12:52 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:26:29 and ends at 19:01:44 hours
- Nautical twilight in Puebla begins at 06:01:03 and ends at 19:27:10 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Puebla begins at 05:35:40 and ends at 19:52:34 hours.
Puebla coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Puebla in the map of the world?
- Puebla's latitude: 19° 3' N
- Puebla's longitude: 98° 12' W