Time in Midwest, United States
The exact time in Midwest is based on the time zones for Midwest. We will always try to give you the exact time for Midwest. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Midwest might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Midwest are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Midwest, and falls back one hour in the fall for Midwest. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Midwest to improve its tourism and depend less on Midwest's electricity supplies.
Current time and weather in Midwest, United States in other languages
Time changes DST in Midwest
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Midwest during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Midwest starts on:: Sunday 08 March 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT -6h
- Daylight Saving Time in Midwest ends on: Sunday 01 November 2015 02:00 (STD) UTC/GMT -7h
Sunrise and sunset times in Midwest
Sunrise in Midwest is at 06:14:39 and sunset time in Midwest is at 19:53:12.
- Length of the day in Midwest is 14:39 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 05:44:34 and ends at 20:23:17 hours
- Nautical twilight in Midwest begins at 05:07:59 and ends at 20:59:52 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Midwest begins at 04:28:43 and ends at 21:39:08 hours.
Midwest coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Midwest in the map of the world?
- Midwest's latitude: 43° 24' N
- Midwest's longitude: 106° 14' W