Time in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Time changes in Maracaibo are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Maracaibo, and falls back one hour in the fall for Maracaibo. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Maracaibo to improve its tourism and depend less on Maracaibo's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Maracaibo is based on the time zones for Maracaibo. We will always try to give you the exact time for Maracaibo. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Maracaibo might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Maracaibo, Venezuela in other languages
Time changes DST in Maracaibo
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Maracaibo during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Maracaibo starts on:: -
- Daylight Saving Time in Maracaibo ends on: -
Sunrise and sunset times in Maracaibo
Sunrise in Maracaibo is at 06:39:44 and sunset time in Maracaibo is at 18:19:57.
- Length of the day in Maracaibo is 12:40 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:17:49 and ends at 18:41:52 hours
- Nautical twilight in Maracaibo begins at 05:52:24 and ends at 19:07:18 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Maracaibo begins at 05:27:04 and ends at 19:32:37 hours.
Maracaibo coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Maracaibo in the map of the world?
- Maracaibo's latitude: 10° 40' N
- Maracaibo's longitude: 71° 37' W