Time in Cusco, Peru
The exact time in Cusco is based on the time zones for Cusco. We will always try to give you the exact time for Cusco. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Cusco might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Time changes in Cusco are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Cusco, and falls back one hour in the fall for Cusco. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Cusco to improve its tourism and depend less on Cusco's electricity supplies.
Current time and weather in Cusco, Peru in other languages
Time changes DST in Cusco
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Cusco during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Cusco starts on:: -
- Daylight Saving Time in Cusco ends on: -
Sunrise and sunset times in Cusco
Sunrise in Cusco is at 06:09:51 and sunset time in Cusco is at 17:55:40.
- Length of the day in Cusco is 12:46 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 05:47:39 and ends at 18:17:52 hours
- Nautical twilight in Cusco begins at 05:21:53 and ends at 18:43:38 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Cusco begins at 04:56:10 and ends at 19:09:21 hours.
Cusco coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Cusco in the map of the world?
- Cusco's latitude: 6° 58' S
- Cusco's longitude: 76° 28' W