Time in Cannes, France
Time changes in Cannes are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Cannes, and falls back one hour in the fall for Cannes. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Cannes to improve its tourism and depend less on Cannes's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Cannes is based on the time zones for Cannes. We will always try to give you the exact time for Cannes. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Cannes might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Cannes, France in other languages
Time changes DST in Cannes
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Cannes during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Cannes starts on:: Sunday 29 March 2015 02:00 (DST) UTC/GMT +2h
- Daylight Saving Time in Cannes ends on: Sunday 25 October 2015 03:00 (STD) UTC/GMT +1h
Sunrise and sunset times in Cannes
Sunrise in Cannes is at 07:12:26 and sunset time in Cannes is at 18:17:02.
- Length of the day in Cannes is 11:05 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 06:43:42 and ends at 18:45:45 hours
- Nautical twilight in Cannes begins at 06:10:31 and ends at 19:18:56 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Cannes begins at 05:37:22 and ends at 19:52:05 hours.
Cannes coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Cannes in the map of the world?
- Cannes's latitude: 43° 33' N
- Cannes's longitude: 7° 1' E