Time in Arizona, United States
Time changes in Arizona are usually done to adapt citizen and tourist activity to the solar cycle. This allows for greater usage of daylight, reducing dependency on electricity. That is why the time is sent ahead one hour in the spring for Arizona, and falls back one hour in the fall for Arizona. Adding an extra hour of daylight helps Arizona to improve its tourism and depend less on Arizona's electricity supplies.
The exact time in Arizona is based on the time zones for Arizona. We will always try to give you the exact time for Arizona. There might be slight differences, since the time zones for Arizona might change due to daylight savings time (DST).
Current time and weather in Arizona, United States in other languages
Time changes DST in Arizona
Each country perform its time change according to the Daylight Saving Time rules on a different day of the year, which can or not match with the beginning of the summer. That is why we recommend you to check out the time change dates to stay up to date.
These are the time change dates in Arizona during 2015:
- Daylight Saving Time in Arizona starts on:: -
- Daylight Saving Time in Arizona ends on: -
Sunrise and sunset times in Arizona
Sunrise in Arizona is at 07:26:37 and sunset time in Arizona is at 17:51:09.
- Length of the day in Arizona is 10:25 hours
- Civil twilight begins at 07:00:04 and ends at 18:17:42 hours
- Nautical twilight in Arizona begins at 06:29:47 and ends at 18:48:00 hours.
- Astronomical twilight in Arizona begins at 06:00:00 and ends at 19:17:47 hours.
Arizona coordinates and location in the world
Which are latitude and longitude coordinates of Arizona in the map of the world?
- Arizona's latitude: 34° 30' N
- Arizona's longitude: 111° 30' W